Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The things kids say

This was too funny to forget. Today I was driving in to teach, the girls were with me, and it smelled like Brooklyn had a poopy diaper. Since I forgot to check before our quick exit out of the house I asked her, "Brooklyn are you poopy?" Her quick little personality said, "No........Mackenzie did it!" I died laughing! She doesn't miss a thing that is said or done around our house. Thanks to Brandon who always blames his toots (as they are called in our house) on one of us girls. I thought it was funny how she hardly paused before saying Mackenzie did it. She is quite the character!

2 comments:

  1. That cracks me up! Jacob does that all the time..He's always blaming one of the girls or Jon. And Jon does the same thing that Brandon does...he blames EVERY bodily function on the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah....that's me LOL. Jk. Your daughters are cuties!!
    Hallie Holyoak

    ReplyDelete