Tuesday, December 29, 2009

October review....this is a long one!

They must have a dentist for a dad! Why else would a 6 year old and a 2 year old have flossers and actually be using them. (Sorry for unclothed 2 year old!)
Playing out side painting rocks while it was still "fall" or just winter without the snow. BRRR!
More soccer...who plays soccer in sweatshirts and sweatpants? I guess we do and it was only the middle of October. I am a fair weather type of person so I struggles sitting at those games.
Can she lose any more teeth! Two more are loose now but thankfully the others are filling the gaps. Thank goodness dad can pull them out or they would be in there forever!

Looks like fun right....not if it comes the beginning of October. The girls sure had fun, especially Brooklyn who built the first snowman of the year with her dad. I think she forgot what snow was from last year.

We had to do something to beat the frigid weather we had so we played at our little indoor splash park. The girls could have stayed there all day. Trying to fit into my normal swimming suit at 7 months pregnant wasn't too fun but we managed.

Brandon wanted to go pheasant hunting with my brothers and dad in Oregon so we took a little trip home again. I didn't even get a picture of his birds but he did well and had fun. Of course we had to leave a pumpkin for Kayla since it was almost halloween. Mackenzie is the most sensitive little girl. Every time we visit her sister she cries, especially when it is time to leave. She was Brooklyn's age(now) when all of that took place but she remembers alot and always hates to "leave my sister here." Me too kiddo.
I had the brilliant idea of making our own trick-or-treat bags. They were easy and fun and now will be used for years to come. I was even smart enough to make one for the baby. I love Brandon's crafty side!
Cheese ball at soccer. Again wanted me to take her picture.
So sad...The day came we got rid of my pilot and yep bought a minivan of all things. I fought Brandon on it but he convinced me it was more practical with 3 kids and hauling neighbors around, ya know the soccer mom status. I gave in and now we have an odyssey. We like it but I don't love it like I did my pilot. I just can't get over the fact that I drive a minivan. It is really stupid but true. I can't wait for the day I can have another suv.

We made a day of car buying and visited the dinosaur museum in Bozeman. The girls thought most of it was cool but the big ones scared Brooklyn.
What a Sunday entails....wearing their yellow shirts (don't ask me why but it is Brooklyn's favorite shirt) and sweats playing with blocks or other games after church. Did I mention she(Brooklyn) rips out her hair to when she changes clothes. Why bother!


Playing outside before the time change.
Carving pumpkins. Brooklyn thought the inside was pretty fascinating.


The dunce hat? I don't know she just got it from the bank and decided to make a hat out of it!
Mackenzie's halloween party at school. Brooklyn was thrilled to be able to spend some time with her big sister at school and be dressed just like her! Costumes were easy this year and no one complained!

Just before trick-or-treating. The coats and gloves weren't on yet!
I am so glad Brandon likes to be cold.
The stash. Brooklyn could have eaten all the candy in one sitting but Mackenzie could eat one a day if that. Brooklyn must be my child and Mackenzie is definitely her dad!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the baby...I didn't even know you were expecting. Your girls are BEAUTIFUL! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete